The owner will also give you all the necessary information about museums, theatres, opera, restaurants, children activities and nightlife. She will also show you the main commercial activities in the area, such as banks, supermarkets, pharmacies, markets, dry cleaners, hairdressers and anything you might need.
Since Rome is such a rich city, which offers multiple opportunities and levels of vacation, having a personal help is definitely useful. For this reason, don’t hesitate to ask for information and additional services!
– Transfer from and to the airport/train station
– Guided tours of monuments and museums of Rome and neighbouring areas (by the owner of the holiday home, an licensed tour guide)
– Rental of cars, scooters, bicycles and segways
– Covered public parking
– Reservations of restaurants, concerts, museums, theatres
– Tourist, logistical and cultural information