The apartment, recently renovated, offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living room with a small balcony. Both bedrooms and bathrooms are stylishly furnished and the communal area offers a practical kitchenette and all the equipment you need, such as washing machine, refrigerator, stove, microwave, kettle and toaster. The flat has both heating and air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.
Many public transports link the flat to the rest of the city and thanks to the nearby St Peter’s Station you can easily reach Termini Station – and from there the Leonardo Da Vinci Airport – as well as the closest seaside areas around Rome.
The owner is an art historian and licensed tour guide with a great knowledge of the Roman culture and tourism and she is always ready to help you with your requests, by also offering a wide range of paid additional services.
Her passion for Rome is so contagious that you will feel perfectly comfortable during your stay!
– Free Wi-Fi
– Satellite TV
– Change of sheets and towels (linen) before arrival. An extra change can be requested with an additional price of … €
– Free crib/cradle
– Flat cleaning included before arrival of guests. An extra cleaning can be requested with an additional price of … €
– Informative brochure of the flat, neighbourhood and city.
– A welcome fruit basket
– Courtesy soap, shower/shampoo
– Hot beverages (tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits)
– A welcome smile!